Sunday, December 7, 2008

And Here I Am...

I've been pestered by many people (well...really just one) that I should start writing blog instead of just ranting at random strangers. After months of agreeing and one false start later, here is my first post.

First, I'll explain the title as the few people to whom I mentioned it didn't get it. Moderator Chair is in reference mostly to Meet the Press, but really any political debate. Chair Missing refers to one of my favorite albums of all time, Chairs Missing by Wire. I felt it cleverly referenced what will be my two main topics, politics and music, but is will mostly like remain lost on most of the people who stumble upon this blog.

With the election season over, none of my friends are willing (or care enough) to discuss politics, so I needed another outlet and hopefully this one works out well.

1 comment:

tom w said...

I totally disagree with what you say and I think you're an idiot for saying it.


FIRST!